Saturday, October 8

three don'ts

 1.  don't overlook the tidbits of nature thrown into your day.

Sometimes I see his elegant white form out the window.
He takes life slow, never frazzled...the day is his.
2. don't shove off the little joy-things til "someday"

In the middle of a hectic day I plopped myself in the middle of the living room and created some handmade postcards to send loved ones...because when am I ever just going to "have time"?
3. don't stop dating

This is for you married folk.
C & I used to go to the movies all the time and he would make us little candy bags with our names Sharpied on. A month into marriage and we've still kept one night a week sacred as "date night" but last night he spur of the moment surprised me with:

0 thought(s):

Post a Comment

© Quenchant of the Curious 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis